The ATS will provide real-time primary and secondary market price data for DSRs covering global corporate, municipal and sovereign debt issuers. The primary data will include continuously updated bids, offers and trades from the ATS, while the secondary data includes independent benchmark pricing of all issues using DelphX’s proprietary Mav=n (Market-Adjusted Value per congruent Nexus) pricing service.
“Traditionally, the terms of CDSs are negotiated in a bespoke, case-by-case manner, which red
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform