In just five weeks, on May 18, the 14th annual North American Financial Information Summit will welcome more chief data officers than ever before. Designed specifically for market data, reference data and technology executives to confront the most complex regulatory, technology and data related challenges, this event is a must-see for data professionals.
A poll conducted at last year's European Financial Information Summit revealed that more than 50 percent of those surveyed said that they would considering changing their data management strategy after attending the event.
Likewise, this year's North American Financial Information Summit provides a unique platform to discuss the key challenges impacting market and reference data management, to help you shape your data management strategy.
With more content, speakers and chief data officers than ever before, this year's event includes:-
- An exclusive end-user Chief Data Officer panel.
- More than 60 speakers from leading companies in the data management space (including 10 chief data officers!).
- Six networking opportunities through the day with more than 350 delegates.
- Three keynote presentations.
- 11 panel discussions.
- NEW interactive polls and surveys throughout the event.
- And, of course, our signature Champagne roundtables.
We are delighted to welcome this year's three keynote speakers:-
- Thomas Mavroudis,
Global Head of Data Governance, Strategy, Quality and Tooling,
- Scott Hallworth,
Chief Data Officer and Chief Model Risk Officer,
- Afsheen Afshar,
Chief Data Science Officer,
JP MORGAN CHASE
For further information about the event and details of how to register, please click here.
Anthony and James talk about how regulators in the US are falling behind other nations' regulators, the lack of talk about Reg AT, and an SRO for cryptocurrencies.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails