The rebranding follows IPC's $1.2 billion purchase by Centerbridge, a New York-based multi-strategy private investment firm focused on leveraged buyouts and distressed securities, from US private equity firm Silver Lake Partners in December 2014.
"The name of the company is still IPC, but we are launching a completely new visual identity and making it clearer what we are doing for clients. We want to make sure everyone understands where we are going as an organization, as we are a different comp
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit