The program means that customers of the vendor’s LiquidPath managed data connectivity service, which provides ultra-low latency connectivity to trading and market data, will be able to relocate that spend to other areas if their trading strategy changes. For example, if a client spends $10,000 a month in a specific market or geographic region, they can switch that spend to another region.
“As a result of the potential Brexit [slang for Britain exiting the European Union] and the fact that the ma
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act