Euronext's data will be distributed to mainland China by East Money, Shanghai DZH Limited (formerly Shanghai Great Wisdom Internet Technology) and Shanghai Wind Information, reaching more than 100 million Chinese investors in their local language.
East Money operates a financial and economic information service platform and is involved in the collection, integration and analysis of original information from data suppliers, while Shanghai DZH is a supplier of Internet financial information servic
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II