MarketView CurveBuilder is integrated into users’ desktops so they can automatically import third-party data sources as well as their own proprietary data, and then export curves downstream to commodity and energy trading and risk management systems.
Many energy trading firms currently use Microsoft Excel to build forward curves, but spreadsheets have a number of limitations, says Chris Harrison, chief product officer at GlobalView.
Typically, Excel is not built into users’ workflow, so they hav
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act