Incapture's Rapture platform reduces the time needed to develop new data-intensive applications, and also simplifies existing business processes by abstracting fundamental tasks such as data management, cloud deployment, messaging, entitlements and auditing, allowing developers to perform higher-value tasks.
USAM will be responsible for engaging prospects to understand their challenges to identify use cases suitable for deploying Rapture.
"The Rapture framework delivered by Incapture is the best
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II