Until 2014, Garnier held various managing director and senior company officer roles at Thomson Reuters, prior to which he was managing director and head of sales for EMEA at Thomson Financial, which he joined as a result of its 2002 acquisition of Raw Communications, a provider of corporate event webcast services.
He also served as managing director for Europe at Internet Securities, a provider of emerging markets financial data, which was acquired by Euromoney Institutional Investor.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit