Published on the second Monday of each month, Platts Mexico Energy Monthly will provide news, market commentary, supply and demand analysis, natural gas forecasts, production capacities, offshore bid auction updates, energy export and import flows, wholesale power prices, and special features provided by Platts Analytics, as well as data on existing and proposed energy infrastructure projects for power, gas, oil and other commodities in Mexico via Platts Analytics' Mexico Facilities Databank.
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won