Officials say the PoPs offer access to the lowest one-way latency for futures market data from CME Group's datacenter in Aurora, Illinois, which reaches Marseille in 41.552 milliseconds and Madrid in 43.978 ms.
Stephane Tyc, co-founder of McKay and sister company Quincy Data, says the Madrid PoP was built at the behest of a client who specifically wanted to connect to Madrid to support its regular trading activities.
"It's a normal extra European trading place that needs to be connected to Frank
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act