Zanoff was most recently a director at BlackRock, prior to which he was head of platform strategy for Redi Global Technologies at Goldman Sachs, and founded mobile app development company Liquid Fare.
Before that, Zanoff was executive director of global product strategy at Instinet, served as director of product strategy for capital markets at E*Trade, and was a trader on the American Stock Exchange for Group One Trading.
"After 15 years building industry-leading FinTech products for some of the
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won