Sohtz was most recently managing director and head of marketing at Markit, which she joined in 2012 from Thomson Reuters, where she was head of marketing and communications for Enterprise Solutions, having also served as senior manager of marketing and communications at network provider BT Radianz.
Based in San Francisco, she reports to Chain chief executive Adam Ludwin.
"Working together with our partners, I will be responsible for evolving the Chain brand to further support the adoption of Cha
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act