Under the terms of the arrangement, Deutsche Börse can sell Taifex's real-time, delayed and end-of-day data products alongside its own data products and services, under a single license agreement, reducing Taifex's administrative needs.
"This cooperation allows Taifex to leverage Deutsche Börse's international channels and alliances to significantly expand our market data client base and attract foreign investors to participate in Taiwan's market," says Chang-Ching Lin, senior executive vice pre
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit