O'Connor joins Celoxica from Chicago-based Firm58, a provider of software for managing fees, commissions and payouts, where he was an account executive.
Before joining Firm58 last year, O'Connor spent almost four years in sales at New York-based feed handler and ticker plant vendor SR Labs, prior to which he spent six years in business development and sales roles at trading front-end provider Actant, and held trading roles at Brandt Equities, JES Securities and Caffray Trading.
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won