Hod served as global head of sales and support at Intercontinental Exchange's ICE Data Services business─and formerly at SuperDerivatives, the over-the-counter pricing software vendor that ICE acquired in 2014 for approximately $350 million─for almost eight years, before which he was head of the trading solutions group at IBM, and also served as a manager at consulting firm BearingPoint, and as a global advisor at hedge fund Hedg-X Strategies.
He also founded and served as CEO of broker-dealer V
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank