To add the feed, Redline has written to Eurex's proprietary Enhanced Order Book Interface (Eurex EOBI) protocol, so users can view Eurex data alongside data from 30 other European exchanges and 150 market data feeds worldwide.
"This broad support for European equity and derivative venues enables normalization of market data across exchanges for faster trading insights," says Redline chief executive Mark Skalabrin in a statement.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit