In his new role, Miscimarra will be responsible for growing BondWave's revenues and infrastructure, as well as its industry presence, and for educating traders and advisors about the vendor's offerings as it gears up to launch a new suite of solutions early next year.
He was previously a managing director at Tradeweb Direct, prior to which he was chief executive of bond liquidity technology vendor Fixed Income Solutions, and spent six years at bond trading platform BondDesk Group as senior manag
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership