Empirasign began talking to the vendors in March and April, and made the evaluated prices available as a “soft launch” on Empirasign’s website in early May, before starting to actively promote the service around the middle of last month. Users will see an icon for each vendor next to any bond in a dealer bid list or if they search for a specific bond.
“If you don’t think the price talk is accurate, you can click those icons and get a ‘second opinion’,” says Empirasign founder and president Adam
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit