Sylvia Naples joins the vendor as a full-stack engineer in New York, while Chimdi Momah has joined Empirasign's London office as a sales and business development consultant.
Naples was previously a quality assurance engineer at industry regulator FINRA, responsible for testing software designed to detect fraudulent options trading behavior. Before FINRA, Naples was a teaching fellow at the University of Oregon, where she also completed her MS in mathematics, and has also trained in data science
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform