Prior to FT Partners, Stout was previously global head of strategy at First Data, a provider of payments, information and analytics solutions for clients ranging from small businesses to investment advisors.
Before joining First Data in 2014, Stout spent seven and a half years as an investment banker at JP Morgan, building the firm's Fintech and payments practice, and more than six years as an equity research analyst covering the payments industry at UBS Investment Bank.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse