App Agent is designed to deliver increased visibility into applications with low overhead and nanosecond granularity for event timestamping, officials say, and will allow firms to drill down and track performance and latency of transactions through various events using just software.
Customers will also be able to identify performance bottlenecks within application functions and latency hotspots using the application, which can handle over 200,000 events per second.
"The Corvil App Agent is an
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming