The real-time prices, which are generated from intraday pricing contributions from major market makers as well as trade data captured by the vendor's real-time parsing technology, cover 35,000 bonds across 40 currencies.
"The traditional evaluator-only approach is insufficient for real-time bond pricing as markets move much faster than human evaluators," says Kiet Tran, global head of fixed income pricing at Markit in a statement. "With Markit's live bond pricing, we've applied an innovative, hy
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp