Deutsche Börse says the divestment of its news business will allow the group to focus more on high growth areas. In 2015, MNI contributed less than 1 percent to the Group's net revenues, officials say.
In January, MNI lost its president and chief executive Michael Connor to corporate bond analysis provider Gimme Credit after 24 years at the helm (IMD, Jan.5).
The deal is expected to be completed within the third quarter of 2016.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse