Launched in February, TMX Analytics is a cloud-based data analytics product that is designed to help the exchange's clients make better trading and investment decisions. It is part of TMX Insights, a suite of financial content, tools and applications.
TMX Analytics can now analyze large amounts of data to offer insight into FX market liquidity and price discovery, measure the expected impact of pre-trade models based on FX market dynamics, and enable post-trade analysis of trading strategies, as
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse