Following an investigation of credit rating agencies that took place in 2013, ESMA discovered evidence that senior analysts at Fitch had shared information about upcoming ratings actions with executives at Fitch parent Fimalac. ESMA's rules covering rating agencies prohibit agencies from sharing this information with anyone except those involved in creating the ratings.
Between December 2010 and June 2012, ESMA identified nine separate email exchanges sharing prohibited data about upcoming ratin
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership