Under the terms of the agreement, IMC will take a minority stake in McKay, providing capital for the vendor to invest in its microwave networks to "reduce latency to the physical limit in its key long-haul routes," officials say. No other financial terms have been disclosed.
"This agreement not only further strengthens our financial position, which will keep us ahead in terms of network speed and reach, and data coverage and quality, but, as importantly, maintains our autonomy," says McKay co-fo
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent