Daffin was previously managing director of Cassini Global, an advisory firm focused on helping companies grow sustainably, and was a sales executive at Decarbon Capital, which provides funding to help companies lower energy consumption and costs.
Before that, he spent eight months as head of sales for NYSE Technologies in EMEA, was commercial director at carbon management consulting firm Utilyx Limited, spent five years as head of eFX sales for EMEA at HSBC, and six-and-a-half years at Reuters,
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming