"This deal shows that Millistream now really has entered the Finnish market," says Per Rastin, chief executive and co-founder of Millistream. "[Kauppalehti is] buying all their market data from Millistream, which will provide for all their online services and also for print and media, for mobile services and for magazines. They will use our different APIs, and it's working well─they have launched a couple of services already, and will continue to [launch new services] based on our data."
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling