CJC will provide managed services capabilities, directly supported by The Roberts Group's Financial Information Tracking System (FITS) inventory management software, as well as training and support.
The aim is to helps asset managers deal with the cost pressures they face, officials say, adding that CJC will leverage FITS to "develop robust frameworks to manage the complexities of market data."
CJC will use FITS to provide asset management clients with clarity around their IT spend and contrac
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership