The exchange posted a market status alert at 8:12am Central European Time declaring that "there are problems with market data," and announcing that the opening of the AEX Futures and CAC Futures markets would be postponed until further notice.
Trading on Euronext's cash market was unaffected, and took place as normal.
At 8:56am CET, the exchange posted that it was being forced to delay "all Derivative opening" due to a "technical issue." At 09:24 CET, Euronext clarified that the delay was caus
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming