Weinstein joins J&J after 24 years at Moody's Investors Service, most recently as vice president and manager of data and information sourcing, having also served as manager of the vendor's content solutions group and its publishing solutions group.
At J&J, he reports to relationship manager Debra Heffernan.
"Ari's expertise in data governance and expense management will broaden our market data solutions in assisting our clients," says Tom Etheridge, managing director of market data at J&J, in
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling