Officials say Infront has "ramped up" expansion plans for South Africa after growing a steady customer base for its data in the country through third-party vendors. Infront has been operating in the South African market since 2009, and says it believes that the country is an appealing market for European investors as it can be used as a launchpad to enter other countries in Africa.
The two offices, which were officially opened on Nov. 1, will enable Infront to offer bespoke solutions to buy- an
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit