RepRisk will integrate its ESG risk analytics and metrics into Bureau van Dijk's Orbis database, which holds details of more than 200 million private and public companies, including detailed financials, corporate ownership structures, directors and managers, and mergers and acquisitions data.
"In turn, extracts of Bureau van Dijk's company ownership information enrich our existing dataset in the RepRisk ESG Risk Platform, adding clarity to our services for clients," says Alexandra Mihailescu
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain