Rice is co-founder and chief executive of Blockchain-enabled reference data utility Concur Reference Data, and also serves as an independent advisor to financial technology and data startups, prior to which he was head of evaluated bond pricing at Markit, and spent almost eight years at Thomson Reuters as global head of pricing and reference data, following Reuters' acquisition of Telerate, where he was global head of fixed income.
Before joining then-Moneyline Telerate in 2002, Rice was managi
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse