The deal will give Silexx's buy-side and sell-side clients─which include traders, hedge funds and investment advisors─access to real-time best bid and offer pricing, market participant and trader information for 10,000 OTCQX, OTCQB and Pink securities.
OTC Markets' data also provides security information, including OTC market designation, security type and Caveat Emptor status-a status that OTC Markets assigns to certain stocks that it thinks investors should exercise additional care around bef
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership