Launched in 2015, SparkFin creates and maintains lists of stocks that are either editorially managed or based on market and fundamental data. SparkFin lists can also be created and voted on by users.
"We have seen very strong growth since launching last year," says Jason Pang, chief executive of SparkFin, in a statement. "Would-be investors who want to use SparkFin lists to get a jumpstart picking a portfolio will have a wider community with which to interact at StockTwits, and experienced inve
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit