Users of SVC─the vendor's consolidated securities datafeed, formerly known as Securities Valuation Corporation─now have direct access to credit ratings covering corporate finance, structured finance, and public finance. This information will be directly embedded into SS&C portfolio managed platforms. Fitch covers around 9,000 active issuers including 3,500 bank ratings.
Adding Fitch ratings to SVC will help clients streamline their business processes and save costs, says Louie Iannuzzi, directo
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees