At Bloomberg, Harrington was responsible for strategy and delivery of Bloomberg's Fixed Income Trading solution, its FXGO currency trading platform, and its EMSX Execution Management System, as well as for its swap execution facility, multilateral trading facility and Japanese electronic trading platform.
Before joining Bloomberg in 2007, Harrington was head of credit default swap trading at Tradeweb, prior to which he was a senior consultant at PricewaterhouseCoopers.
"George adds a wealth of
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit