Under the deal, firms can connect Panopticon natively to their tick database to provide streaming views of trading performance, and to view intraday and historical tick-level data.
AquaQ also provides the open-source TorQ framework for Kdb+, which officials say many Datawatch clients use to manage their Kdb+ infrastructure for enterprise delivery.
"Quant teams have used tick databases for years, but making this trading intelligence available to all of sales trading requires deep expertise in o
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp