CEIC has also unveiled a new website that allows institutional and individual users to purchase access to the data on CDMNext online, and to compare data on more than 60 indicators.
CDMNext provides coverage of 128 economies worldwide, premium databases of information on the emerging economies of Brazil, China, India, Indonesia and Russia, and global databases of macroeconomic trends for benchmarking and reference purposes.
The website offers two limited-access plans─200 downloads per month fo
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act