The move will enable FactSet's investment manager clients to automatically generate portfolio commentary from within the platform, "exponentially" scaling their reporting capabilities, while streamlining bottlenecks in monthly and quarterly reporting cycles.
"FactSet's industry-leading, multi-asset class analytics and reporting platform is an ideal match for the integration of our Advanced NLG technology. It is exciting that clients now have the ability to reduce time-to-market, streamline clie
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit