With "do much with little" the mantra for 2010, cloud computing and SaaS (software-as-a-service) offer the potential to lower costs, and present new ways for IT and business to collaborate to generate revenue, by aligning products and services to revenue and clients.
The past few months indicate that cloud computing-an umbrella term encompassing grid computing for computation, a data component, communications, management and monitoring, and SaaS-will continue to expand from grid architectures for
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit