Pop quiz: Which Western community not only refuses to condemn forced marriages, but actively encourages them? Answer: the business community—they're just called hostile takeovers. And this may well be the route Nasdaq is forced to pursue in its courtship of the London Stock Exchange.
Last week, the LSE's management again robustly rebuffed Nasdaq's advances. However, although Nasdaq has failed to woo the exchange directly, it hopes that an appeal to LSE's parents—its shareholders—will eventual
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent