Let's kick off with news-literally: Brazilian news and data provider Agência Estado implementing a new data middleware and feed handlers from NYSE Technologies to cope with increasing flow of market data generated by increased uptake of automated trading strategies on its home market, the Brazilian stock, commodities and derivatives exchange BM&F Bovespa, and to prepare the vendor for a possible push into international markets.
Meanwhile, BM&F has its own expansion plans, with the launch this wee
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit