One of my proudest legacies, if I can call it that, is the quality of the editorial in Inside Market Data. Nearly all of our stories are exclusive, and all of them offer analysis that you won’t find anywhere else. Our stories are factually correct and always explain where the information comes from. If we use anonymous sources, we confirm all details multiple times.
In addition, we have expanded our coverage to include Asia-Pacific as well as continental Europe, two regions that we had previ
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act