The write-up of our Web seminar on latency in this issue isn't just hype: latency has spawned multiple industry segments dedicated to measuring, analyzing and eliminating it. If you doubt latency's importance, take a look at some news items from last week.
Last Thursday, Nov. 19, giant IBM released the results of benchmark testing by the Securities Technology Analysis Center showing that the vendor's WebSphere MQ Low Latency Messaging platform achieved latency of eight microseconds at a throughpu
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won