By Don Finucane, vice president, marketing and product management, ComStock
I would like to respond to two articles published on Dec. 12, 2005 in Inside Market Data, in which Peter Moss from Reuters reportedly made statements pertaining to the distribution of options data from OPRA. In particular, Mr. Moss contends that (i) the problem with delivering a full tick feed of OPRA data is one of economics and not technology, and (ii) one can no longer make an economic case for delivering a full ti
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II