The very emergence of the term "complex event processing" (CEP) implies that those not using CEP systems are not processing complex events. In reality, many financial institutions are already dealing with market data volumes using methods other than CEP, which raises the question of whether CEP is even the right term for the issues that firms are trying to address in this area.
CEP is frequently associated with processing market data. But at its most basic, CEP is a technology for building a
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit