Some say that the line between trading technology and market data is disappearing. While we would argue that point—market data is really more business-oriented than IT-oriented, for instance, and few of the market data managers who we’ve met are techies—some issues do have roots in both areas.
One is latency. Market data managers are trying to secure the fastest feeds for their clients’ program and algorithmic trading operations, as well as for their own firms. IT managers are facing the chal
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech