In the last year, market data traffic peaks have doubled. It looks like they’re going to double again.
By Jeff Wells, chairman of the Financial Information Forum’s market data capacity committee and senior vice-president, product development, Reuters.
Is the use of the term "tsunami" an overstatement? I think not. In mid-1997 we saw peaks of 900 messages per second come from the listed, Nasdaq and equity options markets in the aggregate. In February 2004 we saw high peaks of around 31,000 mes
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act